Tuesday 2 November 2010

Fresh food packaging







"Pure Bake Shop is a Toledo based bakery that specializes in gluten free products. The bakery uses all natural ingredients including organic beans, soy, and nut flours for their baked goods. I wanted to accentuate the 'purity' of the bakeshop. The mixture of large, but thin typography, and dot patterns along with the soft vellum packaging create a mood that encompasses the pure aspect on which the bakeshop takes pride"

Found these great packages for fresh food by Michael Gump Jr. Given me some ideas on how to package fresh foods instead of dry goods.

1 comment:

  1. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.Paper napkins

    ReplyDelete